Enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience at the Skowhegan Moose Fest’s VIP event of the weekend at Constitution Hall. Chef Kate Krukowski Gooding—author of Black Fly Stew: Wild Maine Recipes (as seen on Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel)—will prepare creative wild game dishes, while Borderline Express will provide fantastic live music including classic rock, modern rock and country, and originals.
Tentative menu items include:
- Beaver summer sausage
- Venison meatloaf
- Chipotle wild game lasagna
- Wild game chili
- White BBQ wild turkey
- Gifford’s ice cream and other snacks (TBD)
Skowhegan’s own Bigelow Brewing and Oak Pond Brewing, as well as Farmington’s Tumbledown Brewing will pour four-ounce samples of their local brews. Tree Spirits will serve wine and brandy samples, and Chadwick’s Craft Spirits will pour samples of their Triple Distilled Maple Craft Spirits for sipping. Alcohol sampling for 21+ attendees only.
Limited quantities available. Tickets are nonrefundable.
- Adult tickets (21+): $30 each or $100 for a pack of four; $35 each at the door (Unlimited food and drink samples, pairing information, and the chance to win one of several door prizes)
- Youth tickets (6-20 years old): $10 (Unlimited food samples and the chance to win one of several door prizes)
- Kids 5 and under: free (Unlimited food sample)
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS: https://www.skowheganmoosefest.com/wild-game-craft-brew-pairing/
Purchase raffle tickets at the event for chances to win other great prizes.
Proceeds to benefit Operation Game Thief and Skowhegan revitalization efforts.